Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, no array or string given in /srv/psa02/mazalien.nl/httpdocs/weblog/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 298
TUESDAY, JULY 25, 2017
Font Size
Get the Flash Player to see this rotator.

Gertie and her new Nikon D50

Gertie an her D50

Tags:

Comments

gertie 08-06-2006, 19:13

When did you – secretly – take that photo of me??? I had no idea you were in the neighbourhood .. That’s because I only had eye for my D50 (and mr. nice-guy) :lol_ee:

esje 08-06-2006, 21:47

well gertie, hmm, i did know a earlier version of those cameras could be big, but this big!! i thought we could let you alone to make a decision t pick a camera, but i guess we can never leave you alone picking a new camera..
it doenst fit in your suitcase gertie.. ooohhh…. :doh_tb:

gertie 09-06-2006, 00:14

Well, Esther …. then just never ever leave me alone …….. :rolleyes_tb:

…. It doesn’t fit ??????? pfhhh ….. I bought a new suitcase too……. a very huge one :tongue_laugh_ee:

parvez 09-06-2006, 05:40

so it’s not a rocket launcher or a machine gun! :dunce_tb: …just a camera!! phew …i was really taken aback. and what a cute little “journalist” taking “photots” with that!!!! :laugh_tb:

Webmaster 09-06-2006, 09:25

Parvez, I warn you, watch out! When the sky is clear she can reach whit this baby Australia within an ease….

parvez 09-06-2006, 20:53

:laugh_tb: really!! in that case, to counter this “threat”, australia should seriously consider stocking up some patriort missiles. or who knows! probably we already have some. so…bring it on, cute little commando! ha..ha..ha..

seriously mr. marcel, what exactly is that? don’t tell me it’s some kind of alien weapon. :tongue1_tb:

Webmaster 09-06-2006, 21:18

Actually parvez I have a spare one in my backyard, because I did not trusted her buying behaviour. And parvez you know just like me how acquisitive woman are…

Mazalien

So, you want one ? P.S. Some tecnical details : PATRIOT Ground to Air Missile
(Missile Launcher )
Missile
Length : 5m
Diameter : 0.4m
Weight : 1t
Guidance :
Pliprogram + Command + TVM (Track Via Missile )
Propellant : Single Stage Solid Fuel

gertie 09-06-2006, 23:58

Poeh, typical men-behaviour …… thinking you are ‘better’ and ‘safer’ when buying bigger and bigger ‘acquipment’ ….. :guns_tb:

We women believe in our own strength and power …… :kiss_tb:

parvez 10-06-2006, 08:54

ha..ha.. way to go mr. marcel! that’s one hell of an arsenal you’ve got in your backyard!! :smile1_tb: well, i don’t doubt your self strength and power as a girl, dear gertie. but do you genuinely think all your strength and power can match that? :lol_ee: girls!! they are really really naive!!!!!!!! :cool2_tb:

gertie 10-06-2006, 09:10

Well, dear mr. marcel and mr. parvez …… just keep on talking and laughing like this ….. haha :smirk2_ee:
We’ll see who is naive when the moment of truth comes near :guns_tb: :kiss_tb:

Webmaster 10-06-2006, 09:20

Prvez I was a bit frightened in her comment when she said “the moment of truth comes near”….. So I made a sneaky photograph in her garden to see whats up there and here is the result:

Mazalien

So we don ‘t have to worry Parvez it was just boasting of her …..!!

gertie 10-06-2006, 09:27

your test failed, marcel ….. I’m still sitting here safe and sound in Breda :tongue_rolleye_ee:

gertie 10-06-2006, 09:30

Not everything is as harmless as it looks like …. :lol_ee:

gertie 10-06-2006, 09:34

But Marcel ….. shouldn’t you be in your own garden and painting your house now, instead of making sneaky photo’s of my big garden :grin2_ee:
Otherwise that house of your’s will never be ready…..

gertie 10-06-2006, 09:39

Besides that …. I have to leave my dear friends in my big garden now, because I am going to the post-office to post my visum-application for China and Nepal …. :bye_tb:

I doubt the embassy will give you those visa, marcel, when they know about your ‘little army’ in your backyard. :thumbdown_tb:

parvez 10-06-2006, 09:41

:devil_tb: ah! talk about ‘naive’. i sure like the naive charm of those girls! :cool1_tb: thanks for the sneak peek mr. marcel.

Webmaster 10-06-2006, 10:17

Don’t mentioned it Parvez, in this kind of situations whe have to united because justice have to prevail….

esje 10-06-2006, 11:56

well gertie… i agree with: really mens behaviour, alsways want somthing bigger and better.. well such bich thing in your back yward is nice, but if your not clever enough to use it.. its gonna be a bit difficult right :smiley2_tb:
and its has been proven girls are smarter than guys..
so…
and an other lesson: bigger doesnt have to be better… :clap_tb:

gertie 10-06-2006, 13:29

You’re my kind of girl, Esther!! And so clever …..well said!!! :lol_ee:

esje 10-06-2006, 14:58

hihi!
were a good team gertie! :thumbup_tb:
i think we can handle my dad in china, cause im pretty sure he’ll get loooooose with all those women in our tourgroup :clap_tb:

gertie 10-06-2006, 20:28

Sure we can handle him :wink_ee:, with ease !! And not only in China :tongue_wink_ee: I think the big question will be: Can he handle us ???? :ohoh_ee:

parvez 10-06-2006, 22:24

if you girls think you’re so smart, then why does mr. marcel have to “handle” you? can’t your smarter-than-boys attitude let you take care of yourselves? huh? naughty naughty girls!! :smoke_tb:

esje 13-06-2006, 12:40

well we can take care of ourselves, but we will be okay, and otherwise we wont have nothing to do (besides walking on the chinese wall and so :rolleyes_tb: )
but my dad will be overwelmed! so we have to be there for them,
as a good friend and a sweet daughter we will do that for him

we willen em niet aan zijn lot pverlaten (hoe zeg je da tin het engels?)

kusje!

parvez 13-06-2006, 15:19

i don’t know either how to say that in english, esther. but what i know is, like mr. marcel…you and gertie too will be overwhelmed with joy when you get to the chinese wall. the feelings of amusement and pleasure will be mutual…there won’t be any ‘girl-boy’ conflict in that. hope, you all have a remarkable, fun-filled trip to china. best regards from your human friend. cheers. :thumbup_tb:

Webmaster 13-06-2006, 21:09

What one simple picture can do throuhg revealing the dark side of Breda : 24 (!) comments…

gertie 13-06-2006, 23:54

Dark side ??? ….. I thought I was the sunshine of Breda …. :lol_ee: :smile2_ee:

Hanny 19-06-2006, 12:24

Bit late to join the club….but I am really impressed with Gertie’s new camera and I am the lucky one who will share rooms and tents with Gertie coming Summer! :clap_tb:

Webmaster 19-06-2006, 13:54

Hanny, I assume there will be no room in the tent or hotelroom when Gertie carries such big equipment with her. I think you will have t sleep in the open air…. :smile2_ee:

gertie 19-06-2006, 20:07

No worry Hanny …. Marcel doesn’t know yet that we have a deal with Baobab that we will have the biggest suite of the hotel every night in China (with a third bed for my D50) …… and during the trekking we will have an extra big tent ….. :tongue_rolleye_ee: